And now for the small print…
WOODLANDS FESTIVAL 2019
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By purchasing Woodlands Festival tickets, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
• Your possession of a Woodlands Festival ticket constitutes your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
• All tickets purchased for Woodlands Festival are subject to an additional booking fees.
• All ticket prices include VAT.
• Tickets are sent as E-tickets (email) and cannot be refunded, re-issued or replaced.
• Without a valid ticket, entry into the festival site or campsite will not be permitted. Defaced or altered tickets will not be accepted.
• All WEEKEND ticket prices include standard camping.
• Parking at the festival is free of charge for cars. Live-in vehicles need to purchase a Live-in Vehicle Pass, in addition to their WEEKEND tickets.
• Glamping options are purchased in addition to WEEKEND tickets. Everyone staying in the Bell Tent must have a valid WEEKEND ticket.
• Ticket holders consent to inclusion in official photographic, visual and audio promotion of the festival.
• Children’s tickets cannot be purchased separately – all under 17′s must be accompanied by an adult. Unaccompanied children/youths will not be admitted.
• Ticket Holders who are under 25 may be questioned upon entry and when trying to purchase alcohol and should bring personal identification. All bars operate a Challenge 25 policy and you may be refused service if you cannot prove your age when asked.
Woodlands Festival general conditions
• Parents are fully responsible for their children at all times.
• We do not accept any liability for unaccompanied under 18s on any part of the site.
• The festival reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists or activities and to vary the advertised programme and timings without being liable to pay any compensation.
• Photographic, video or audio reproduction of artists is prohibited.
• The email address used at the time of purchase will be added to our mailing list. We send out emails containing important communications and information about the festival. You may unsubscribe at any time by following the link at the bottom of one of our emails, but please be aware that if you do, you may miss important event related communications.
Woodlands Festival cancellation & refund policy
• All tickets are non-refundable and non-replaceable. We cannot offer refunds on the basis of inclement weather.
• In the event of cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances or events beyond the control of the organisers, refunds will be made where possible.
Woodlands Festival Terms & Conditions of Entry
• Admission to the site is at the ticket holder’s own risk. Woodlands Festival accepts no liability for any loss, injury or damage sustained to people or personal property within the site.
• Vehicles and their contents are parked at the owner’s risk. We do not accept any responsibility for losses or thefts of any kind of property anywhere on the site including, without limitation, from vehicles, caravans, tents, trailers & camper vans.
• Entry to the festival site & campsites are only allowed from the dates & times stated on the website.
• Tickets will be exchanged for wristbands from the Ticket Office at the site entrance. Wristbands are non-interchangeable and should not be removed until after you leave the festival. We cannot replace lost wristbands.
• No glass or alcohol whatsoever will be allowed onto the festival site or campsite.
• No sound systems are allowed on site.
• No alcohol is to be brought onto the festival site or into the campsites. Any alcohol not purchased on site will be confiscated by security.
• Open, uncontained fires are not allowed on the festival site or in the campsites. Chinese lanterns, fireworks or smoke canisters are not allowed on the festival site or campsite.
• Cooking in the General campsite must be carried out in the designated Cooking Area.
• No illegal substances may be brought onto the festival site or onto the campsite and illegal substances must not be used during the festival. Any illegal substances found will lead to prosecution.
• Due to on site sanitary and hygiene considerations, personal portable toilet units are not permitted to be brought onto the festival site or camp site and customers will be denied entry to the festival should they breach this important condition of entry.
• Random searches will be carried out by Security staff on arrival & during the festival if seen fit. This is a a condition of entry. Anyone refusing to be searched on entry or during the festival may be evicted from the site.
• Security staff have the right to confiscate any prohibited items.
• The Woodlands Festival organisers reserve the right to refuse admission or instruct Security staff to evict any ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance, or for failure to comply with site rules, licensing conditions or other reasonable requests of the festival.
• The festival site is a beautiful natural area, please help us keep it that way by cleaning up and using the rubbish / recycling facilities provided.