Woodlands Festival will take place
over the 7th, 8th & 9th June 2019
Elm Wood off Risden Lane
KENT, TN18 5DU
Friday 7th June - Festival site & campsites (both general & boutique camping) are open from 4pm, with last entry at 10pm. Festival site is open till midnight
Saturday 8th June - Festival site is open to weekend campers from 8am & to day ticket holders from 10am & closes at 1am
Sunday 9th June - Festival site is open to weekend campers from 8am & to day ticket holders from 10am & closes at 4pm
GENERAL TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE!
FOR MORE INFORMATION & TO PURCHASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW
FOR ANY TICKET ENQUIRES PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com
TENT2HIRE in general campING
To select the tent & kit you require CLICK HERE
Don't forget you need to purchase your Weekend tickets separately to your TENT2HIRE booking.
Please see the INFO section for more details on the TENT2HIRE service.
GLAMPING IS NOW SOLD OUT
DISABLED ATTENDEES - If you are registered disabled or have any special access requirements, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org before you arrive so that we can make arrangements to suit your needs. We can also provide a disabled car parking permit if required
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ:
- FOR ANY TICKET ENQUIRES PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com
- By purchasing tickets you are subject to our Terms & Conditions (please see below)
- Tickets are delivered as E-Tickets to the email address you entered at the time of purchase. Please ensure you bring these with you, no ticket – no access!
- Children must be accompanied by at least one adult (18+)
- All tickets purchased include free car parking, however you must 'purchase' a pass for entry
- All WEEKEND tickets include free standard camping (bring your own)
- All bookings are subject to booking fees
- Live-In Vehicle Weekend Passes & Boutique Camping options are to be purchased separately & in addition to your WEEKEND tickets
- NO alcohol or glass of any kind is to be brought into the festival or campsites
- We love dogs & pets of every kind, however for their safety & the safety of others, please leave them at home